Friday 11 February 2011

So this week has been a quiet week, as usual! I had an interview for Costa Coffee this week which I think went well. The only problem with this job is that it is only 16 hours per week and it's not really what I want to do. I did apply for an awesome job today "Graduate IT Helpdesk Analyst". That is basically what I want to do as my career, IT helpdesk, web helpdesk etc. Definitely trying to get my career started. 
When I was at my beaus house the other night (Monday) I left my purse and house keys. So this week I've pretty much been unable to go out as I can't lock the door and I have no money. Always good eh? 

I have a question for all you little 'uns out there. WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO A WEDDING?! Not just any wedding, your Dads wedding and not just anywhere but in Spain. I never know what sort of dressed to pick. The wedding itself isn't until May but I reckon I better start early or else I'll end up wearing a bin bag!

0 lovers: