Monday 7 February 2011

About me.....

So I thought I'd follow in the footsteps of Sometimes Sweet and do a sort of "about me". I'm usually horrible that these as I'm never sure what to write. 30 bullet points though seem do-able so here goes!

1. I was born in Neuchatel, Switzerland.

2. Both of my sisters have middle names but I don't. They were also christened and I wasn't!

3. My dad lives in Malahide, Ireland and I consider this my second home!

4. I was born with Eczema which is a horrible thing to live with.

5. I once shaved of my eyebrows and cut my own fringe to "make a statement", this was documented with a school picture which I had tried to remove from my household many times.

6. I was seeing my boyfriend for 2 and a 1/2 months and he bought me a Tiffany necklace for Valentines Day. I have worn said necklace every day since. That's 2 years this Monday!

7. I have sprained both of my ankles. They were sprained a year apart pretty much to the day, freaky!

8. I started to get  my ribs tattooed when I was in Canada in 2007. We didn't have enough time in the shop to get it done so I went to the guys house. I ended up getting drunk and passed out. Definitely not my classiest of moments.

9. Said tattoo cost me over £600 and it was worth every penny.

10. The only Disney World I've left to visit is the one in Japan.

11. I totalled my first car.

12. My first proper kiss was when I was 15 with a boy called Michael.

13. I'm allergic to seafood.

14. Greys Anatomy is my favourite TV show. McDreamy and McSteamy, what more could you want?

15. Barry M is my go to brand for nail polish.

16. The first gig I went to was Greenday on my 14th birthday at Wembley, 17th July 2002.

17. I have two nieces who are the best little girls around.

18. I used to be obsessed with Disney. I had Disney EVERYTHING right down to the Little Mermaid shoes.

19. I bought my first pair of heels when I was 17 and the only reason I bought them was because I was forced to.

20. When I was younger I got chicken pox and scratched one pox above my eye and I now have a scar. I wonder everyday what I would look like without the scar.

21. I was diagnosed with MRKH when I was 20 after 3 years of tests. In my case, it means I can't carry children. It was the most devastating thing ever to be told.

22. I don't like eating beef that isn't minced.

23. When I was younger I used to have a scooter that I would ride to the bottom of my hill. I used to skin my chin all the time. It was never healed for more than a couple of weeks.

24. My family and I used to live in an old Victorian house with the most amazing bannister which I used to love sliding down.

25. When I get married I want to walk down the isle to "To Build A Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra.

26. I only have two good friends, Ayden and Louise. I prefer to have a few very close friends than loads of distant friends.

27. I one day want to be covered in tattoos.

28. My hair is naturally dark brown and straight. I tend to dye it darker and straighten it with GHD's

29. I love Tiffany Jewellery and feel that every girl should be treated to a piece of Tiffany once in their life.

30. My favourite band is Deftones but I hold a soft spot for A Day To Remember and Alexisonfire.

2 lovers:

Anonymous said...

This post was really beautiful to read - it means alot that you were willing to share so much with your readers x

Unknown said...

I think I know you pretty well, but I still loved reading this! And I love you <3 please dont ever change! xx